Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Hello!

So, as if life isn't hectic enough at the moment, I've decided to start a blog of the little things in my life. More of a diary really...
Theory goes, that if I blog what I'm up to day-to-day, I'll be able to keep better track of things - like, when did I plant the bl**dy potatoes?!! I've been groping around in the bags every now and then to check out the situation, but can't bring myself to turn a bag out, in case the disappointment is too much for me! :)

Here's my list of things to do this weekend:
Replace wheel bearings on my car - of course, not by myself, but with some fatherly help!
Pick up new ex-battery hens!
Re-pot uncountable seedlings
Pull up garlic
Check potatoes - may be time for harvesting?
Mow lawn (fingers crossed for a dry day)
Control blackberry bramble - scratched arms, here I come! But at least I may get a few blackberries to snack on at the same time.

I'll post some photos of the chooks and garden at some point. We currently have 5 chickens - 2 from an ex-bat collection 2 years ago, and 3 from a collection last weekend. They look so sorry for themselves, poor things.

More soon...!



No comments:

Post a Comment